Over the last couple of years, a large variety of reforms have been implemented across the financial world. Capital market reform, capital market taxation, privatization of banks, changes to insurance, increased monitoring of the banks as well as new legislation of the global financial market, have all influenced and defined appropriate technology deployment by banks, finance companies, and insurance agencies.
Bynet solutions for the financial realm include:
- High capacity data center solutions
- Emphasis on information security regulations 357, SOX and PCI
- Customer connections from anywhere and by any means (mobility)
- Service and backup
- Effective internal communications (unified communications)
- Corporate video applications (digital escaped/e-learning)